Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/08/17

Vaginal Problems

I am a newly wed for 6 months now. We were having sex for the first 4 months almost everyday as it was new to us. But now we cant, because I experience intense sore in my vagina, almost as if it is the first time again. When we do get to do it, afterwards, I am sore. My urine burns, my vagina is very itchy and I seem to have most of the times, bladder infection. What is happening and what cause this? What do I need to do?

It sounds like you may have thrush or some other vaginal infection. See your doctor to confirm and prescribe treatment. Bladder infections can be prevented by emptying your bladder before and after sex.