Question
Posted by: Charlie | 2006/04/19

vaginal problems

My fiance and i have one major problem. every time we have sex without a condom he falls ill and we have both been to the doctor about the problem and were given antibiotics for the problem. we finished the course and he still fell ill. the last time i went on my own he gave an injectoin that was supposed to clear me up but also hasn't helped. sex has now become a pain coz he afraid of being sick and i'm tired of been looked as the one bringing illnesses. may be you can refer me to a gynae you know around the jhb central area. please help me!!!!!

I cannot make referrals on this site. You don't say exactly what type of sickness you get. You could ask your doctor to check you both for specific STDs, so that you know what to treat.

1
Posted by: Pimple | 2006/04/19

He falls ill in what way? In the past when hubby & I had sex, I used to get bladder infections. I found out from my GP and she said it was a chemical inbalance we had. 10 years later, its clear, thank goodness. I do sometimes get bladder infection, but not through intercourse. I remember that after each time we had sex I had to 'douche'. It was quite a pain. So before it interferes with your relationship go further into it.

Reply to Pimple