Question
Posted by: loma | 2003/03/27

vaginal pain

lately when my husband pentrates my vagina i get this sharp pearsing pain i never had it before what could be the cause of this, but during intercourse i have no pain its just when his penatrating. we always practice safe sex, we have no kids.

If the pain is at the entrance to the vagina, it may be due to a lack of lubrication. This can change in differrent phases of life. Ask your husband to concentrate on foreplay so that you are adequately aroused. A lubricant such as KY jelly may also help. If you haveany discharge you should consider the possibility of an infection.