Question
Posted by: Sally | 2007/06/05

Vaginal Odor HELP !

Hi, i'm recenlty developed a vaginal odor... I have no idea how its started.. I've just got onto a contraception..(recently married) I drink water..And i'm meticulous about cleaniness, so i'm not sure what the cause is. This is making me uncomfortable during sex, i would really appreciate advice or remedies. I've also noticed that my urine in the morning is extremely acidic .. Please help ! Am i eating something that is causing this, let me know so i can stop......thanks

It sounds like an infection. See your doctor to determine what treatment is necessary.

2
Posted by: Sally | 2007/06/06

Hi i have also tried.....that and it doesn't help.

Reply to Sally
Posted by: ME | 2007/06/06

I've got the same problem, and it also just started recently. Someone said drink Citrosoda, but I've done that and it doesn't seem to help

Reply to ME