Question
Posted by: Carrie | 2007/05/20

Vaginal Lumps

Hi, I have recently noticed that there are lots of little swellings inside my vagina - the best description is that they look like little icicles inside me. Should I be worried about them medically and how can I have them removed as I think they look unsightly from a sexual point of view. I also suffer from hemorrhoids which I would like to have removed. Can I have surgery for this?Thankfully, anonymous

I can't tell what the 'lumps' are without an examoination. You would have to see a doctor to determine if there was something wrong. Haemorrhoids can be removed surgically if necessary.