Question
Posted by: Frank | 2004/10/29

Vaginal lump

I have noticed a white lump around the area of my ureter. It appears to be some kind of cyst, about the size of a swollen grain of rice, it is just below the surface of the skin and can be moved freely without any discomfort. Is this something that I need to worry about, should I see a doctor, or is it simply a cyst that will go away on it's own?

I think you mean the urethra. I cannot say what this is. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Golly | 2004/10/29

It could be something as benign as a blocked pore (pimple) or a the like.

If it changes colour, shape or becomes sore, it would be best to see a doc. Also, if it remains there for a long period after you have noticed it the first time (2-3 months) have it checked out.

Reply to Golly