Posted by: Frank | 2004/10/29

Vaginal lump

I have noticed a white lump around the area of my ureter. It appears to be some kind of cyst, about the size of a swollen grain of rice, it is just below the surface of the skin and can be moved freely without any discomfort. Is this something that I need to worry about, should I see a doctor, or is it simply a cyst that will go away on it's own?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I think you mean the urethra. I cannot say what this is. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Golly | 2004/10/29

It could be something as benign as a blocked pore (pimple) or a the like.

If it changes colour, shape or becomes sore, it would be best to see a doc. Also, if it remains there for a long period after you have noticed it the first time (2-3 months) have it checked out.

Reply to Golly

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.