Question
Posted by: this is so blind! | 2005/11/23

vaginal lips

this is so blind. i am 27 and have been sexually active for a few years now. my outer lips seemed to have stretched quite a lot. can you go for a operation to make them smaller, or is it just going to get worse.

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

9
Posted by: Jae | 2005/11/24

Thanx, u really made me feel ok again I'll definitely give the news back 2 my man... hope he understands now.. Thanx again

Reply to Jae
Posted by: this is so blind | 2005/11/24

thanks for your response. i felt like i was the only one on this planet who had that problem. glad to hear that i am "normal" guess i will just have to get use to it and except myself the way i am.

Reply to this is so blind
Posted by: C | 2005/11/23

I have the same problem of protuding lips expect mine have become stretched from a bad case of thrush, i really battle to feel anything during sex could it be because they have been stretched?

Reply to C
Posted by: Suzie French | 2005/11/23

That's the first time that I have ever heard of a man not liking the lips to protrude a bit. How on $#%#$ earth can it be slutty. That's just the way you are.

I think that the hubby is being very unfair.

As a woman I find it very very erotic to see the lips showing like that.

Don't think of surgery. It is going to mess up the sensations in that area.

Reply to Suzie French
Posted by: Op | 2005/11/23

Hi Jae,

Mine also protrude a little, and I have also wondered if you could have them tuked back in or something - so I asked my gynae.

He said that there is an operation that could remove the skin, however, you could also lose some sensation and it could result in some numbness where the scare tissue developes.
As a result, YOUR sexual experience will not be as pleasant. Your lips are full of nerve endings and also a large blood supply so that intercourse is as pleasant as it is.
The gynae also said that there is basically nothing other than surgery to reduce the size of your lips and that the size is NOT due to the amount of intercourse that you have had through your life, but it is hereditory. Your Mother has also got an "outie" like you have - and so will your daughter. Just the way genetics works.

Don't ruin your sexual experience just because your boyfriend has an un-educated idea of why you have an "outie". You cannot change genetics!

If your lips do not bother you or get in the way in your everyday life, then do not touch them.
People who have this type of operation is because they are discomforted through everyday life. For examle - if you horse ride or cycle and keep pinching them while training or competing and this causes pain - then have them reduced.

Stay the way that you are. Don't change. Explain what I have said above to your man and hopefully he will also change his view?

Op

Reply to Op
Posted by: Jae | 2005/11/23

O ja 1 thing more abt the operation can it b done?

Reply to Jae
Posted by: Jae | 2005/11/23

Ok thanks but, my man thinks its to slutty the way it all hangs.. Wat am I 2 do?

Reply to Jae
Posted by: Suzie French | 2005/11/23

Girls girls girls. There is no need to change those sexy bits. All women are different. Some have the lips tucked away whereas others don't. Some have the clit that is more pronounced whereas others don't.

Eg my bits are all tucked away until I am aroused. Then all the bits come out to play.

Men like it the way you are. I particularly enjoy seeing it protruding the way your does.

But just as men have different sizes and shapes and lengths and thicknesses, so too are women very different.

I have many pics of women and I can assure you, you're fine exactly the way you are.

If you wanna chat some more then contact me at
suzie-french69 at web mail dotco dotza

Reply to Suzie French
Posted by: Jae | 2005/11/23

O yes, please I wonder about that to!!!!

Reply to Jae