Question
Posted by: TK | 2005/07/11

Vaginal issues

Good day doctor, my name is TK - i have a vaginal problem since beginning of the year. I have a 'kind of" runny discharge and i am using a cream at the momeent but still no change and i did go to see a doctor, and i was told that i have a bacteria in vagina and i was given some pills to use - and still no change. Should i be worried or what?

I am not sexually active with anyone at the moment and i would truly appreciate it if you could assit me with my problem. The discharge dont have a smell or change of colour - they are just runny - never experience such before.

TK

I would suggest that you ask your doctor to take a swab of the discharge to see exactly what type of infection you have.

1
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/11

Hi TK

It would probably be best for a gynae to examine you to determine whether it is normal or not.

Good Luck

Reply to Tina