Posted by: TK | 2005/07/11

Vaginal issues

Good day doctor, my name is TK - i have a vaginal problem since beginning of the year. I have a 'kind of" runny discharge and i am using a cream at the momeent but still no change and i did go to see a doctor, and i was told that i have a bacteria in vagina and i was given some pills to use - and still no change. Should i be worried or what?

I am not sexually active with anyone at the moment and i would truly appreciate it if you could assit me with my problem. The discharge dont have a smell or change of colour - they are just runny - never experience such before.

Thank you


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I would suggest that you ask your doctor to take a swab of the discharge to see exactly what type of infection you have.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/11


It would probably be best for a gynae to examine you to determine whether it is normal or not.

Good Luck

Reply to Tina

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.