Question
Posted by: ASHAMED | 2008/01/03

VAGINAL INFECTION, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR DOCTOR

PLEASE HELP ME, IM 28 YRS OLD AND STILL A VIRGIN, BUT MY PROBLEM IS, I THINK I HAVE THRUSH BECAUSE MY VAGINA IS ITCHY AND I HAVE A THICK WHITE DISCHARGE, IVE USED CANEX CREAM THAT I GOT FORM THE CHEMIST, BUT COULDNT USE IT PROPERLY BECAUSE THE APPLICATOR DIDNT GET IN AND IT WAS HURTING ME, I WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE NO OVER THE COUNTER PILLS THAT I CAN USE WITHOUT INSERTING THE APPLICATOR IN MY VAGINA

PLEASE HEALP, AS I CANNOT STAND THIS AS IT IS VERY UNCOMPORTABLE

THANKS 4 UR HELP

You can use Sporonox but will need a prescription.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/15

I have a problem also but my discharge is normal but the problem is that I have been seeing pimples (big ones on my private part and they are itching alot)

Posted by: Anon for this | 2008/01/03

I have also been suffering from same for almost a year, it just did not get better until I read a posting on this site about TARGET CANDIDA to be found in health, Google it to get contact details. Don't forget to wear 100% cotton undies.

Reply to Anon for this
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/03

I know exactly how you feel. I have suffered from vaginal thrush for a long time. My GP finally recommended I use a normal tampon (if u use tampons, it will be easy for you to use). I take one tampon and dip it in Bulgarian Yoghurt (regular bulgarian yoghurt from your local supermarket). Leave the tampon in the yoghurt for about 5 minutes and then insert the tampon. Leave for 2 hours and replace using the same procedure. It really does work - I used all the creams and stuff and nothing was as effective as the tampon with yoghurt. I know it sounds yuckie, but it does help.

Reply to Denise