Question
Posted by: nonn | 2007/12/12

vaginal infection... invincible?!

it' drivin me insane!!!! i've seen enough gynaes to write books about, tried most of the creams and pills but it just keeps coming back!!!!! my periods don't help the situation either in fact they bring it on. my sex life is now revolving around this thing!!!! every month!!! just after my perods, its starts off with a noticable vaginal discharge then it gets thicker, followed by a sensitive vagina, then the mild itchy feeling!!!!! Please help!!!!! i cant take this agony!!!

It sounds like thrush but you should have a swab to make an exact diagnosis. The correct treatment will depend on this.

1
Posted by: lola | 2007/12/13

i know exactly how you feel girl, ive also been to gynaes and dr's and whatever they prescribe doesnt work, ive tested negative for both hiv and diabetes i have no idea what to do now, my last hope now is to use this diflucan ive been prescribed by my last doctor, if that doesnt help i wiil kill myself, it is soooo painful.

lets pray someone comes with a cure soon. i thought i was alone on this.

Reply to lola