Posted by: Bubu | 2010/08/06

vaginal infection

Hi Doc,

i have vaginal infection- my vagina is itchining and a bit swollen but no burning urine. Can you pleas advise on medication and how to stop re-occurrence.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You should consult your doctor for an examination and papsmear. In the interim you can ask your pharmacist for Betadine vaginal dusch. This can be used when symptoms of a vaginal infection occurs.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: lollo | 2010/08/12

I think you might have trush-candidas . If that''s the case then an over the counter thrush cream works instantly.

Reply to lollo
Posted by: j | 2010/08/06

i had a vaginal infection about a month ago and i was told to get in a bath wiht a few dropps of tee three oil. it worked like a bom.

Reply to j

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.