Question
Posted by: Mallotoff | 2004/01/15

Vaginal Infection

HI

I have a recuring problem in the vaginal area. About a month ot two ago it was so bad that it seemed there was a yellowy sectretion. I am ashamed of going to the doctor/gynaecologist. I got something from the chemist, like a antibiotic which help and took the problem away and i did complete it. However the other day it started again.

Could it be caused by sex? My partner does use protection. Or maybe the bubble bath i'm using.

I would suggest that you see a doctor for a diagnosis. I cannot tell the cause without a full history and examination.