Posted by: Anony | 2011/10/13

vaginal feels larger

Dear Dr.

I have a 4 old daughter as well as a 7 month old girl. after my 1st child sex was back to normal but after my 2nd baby sex is not so good anymore. Im so embarrassed by this and I feel my vaginal muscles are too relaxed.
Can you please offer advise on what I need to do to enjoy sex like I used to before I had my two kids the normal way.
Im so desperate and scared that my man will go somewhere else for pleasure.

Please assist

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult a gynaecologist for an examination. In part, I think that your concerns are adding to the problem, as well as lowering your self confidence. I am certain that the gynaecologist will provide you with good advice. Try kegel exercise to strengthen the pelvic muscles. Refer to the following link for more information:


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kia | 2011/10/13

Try pelvic floor excercises.

Reply to Kia

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.