Question
Posted by: Emma | 2008/02/05

Vaginal dryness

I would like to find out, me and my husband has been intemate for the past 4 months - newly weds. but for the past 3 days I have experienced vaginal dryness, when we start making love im fine but after a while my husband cant carry on because of vaginal dryness, it doesnt hurt for me, but it does for him, what can be the cause of this? And what can I do to get this problem sorted out?

Please help.

The friction from prolonged sex can oftne cause dryness. You could use KY jelly.

2
Posted by: MV | 2008/09/25

Good day

I would like to know what the problem or cause can be of vaginal dryness BUT it' s not at the beginning of sex... it is for instance during prolonged moments having sex... for instance in the beginning of sex it is fine, even after the 3 of 4 time but by the 5th time (in a very short period of maybe 2 days) i tend to be dry...

Reply to MV
Posted by: TV | 2008/02/05

Hi! Its absolutely normal for a newlywed to get a bit of vaginal dryness. Many symptoms can be a cause of this: stress, use of irritating soap, very hot bath, vaginal infection, tiredness, etc.

I've had the same problem a couple of times. Just give your body a time to rest, have other kinds of sex meanwhile, use lubrication. If the problem persists - go see your gynae! Thats my advice!

Good luck!

Reply to TV