Question
Posted by: lynn | 2006/08/01

vaginal discomfort

hullo doc, i need your urgent help. i got a terrible inflamation in my vagina which starts towards my periods and in the middle of the month. i get swellings in particular areas which start by itchin and then burst with time,and really hurt then, i also get a rush and its irritating been to a doc and 3 times i have been given dozes of cyclovax, saying it is slight herpes, my viganal urinal path also itches some times. could u pliz advice me wat this cud be and how i could get it treated?
lynn

It is difficult to say what this is without an examination. If you have been diagnosed with herpes, this does tend to be recurrent. You can use medications like Cyclovax when you feel an attack starting. It may alsio be that you have thrush, which would respond to Canesten pessaries.

1
Posted by: lou | 2006/08/01

It sounds like an STD, you'd need to go to a registered gynae and get treated with meds.

Reply to lou