Question
Posted by: cc | 2007/06/07

vaginal discharge during pregnancy

Hi there,
Is it normal to have a liquid discharge during pregnancy? I am only 6 weeks pregnant. It does not smell funny, it just makes my panties wet.

The most likely thing it could be, is that you have a vaginal infection which you will require treament for or you may be unconsciously passing urine which is dripping on your panties. It could just be a normal discharge due to the change in your body's immunity. Alternatively, it could be that the gestational sac that the baby is in has broken. I suggest you see you gyn as soon as possible.

1
Posted by: HD | 2007/06/07

Yes it's normal as long as it doesn't smell funny or change in colour. I'm 15 weeks and still have it.

Reply to HD