Posted by: JOZI | 2008/05/29

Vaginal discharge

My girlfried is experiencing a vaginal discharge which is watery and is coming out very strong but without any smell, my problem is she does not regard it as serious, my question is is vaginal discharge associated with any sti's and shouldn't one go to the doctor or clinic when a women is experiencing this because i had to push my girlfriend to go to the clinic this morning. She is 28yrs old and on contraceptives (injection)

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I haven't any idea. I'm a psychiatrist, not a gynae. Try Gynaedoc or Netdoc, also in H24

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/05/29


Reply to Gracie
Posted by: AFTO | 2008/05/29

i was walking down the lane when i felt a sudden pain...gonorrhoea..gonorrhoea

i was walking in the jungle when my fanny started to crumble gonorrhoea..gonorrhoea

Reply to AFTO
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/29

yeah, the clinic was the best choice here. im just concerned with the fact that she wasnt too bothered. mmm, thats very weird. are you sure it isnt just normal pre-monthly discharge? that could have been the reason she felt it was perfectly normal. but hey, im no doc. maybe you should ask the gynae doc.

Reply to almost mad

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.