Question
Posted by: JOZI | 2008/05/29

Vaginal Discharge

My girlfried is experiencing a vaginal discharge which is watery and is coming out very strong but without any smell, my problem is she does not regard it as serious, my question is is vaginal discharge associated with any sti's and shouldn't one go to the doctor or clinic when a women is experiencing this because i had to push my girlfriend to go to the clinic this morning. She is 28yrs old and on contraceptives (injection)

A clear discharge which is not itchy or smelly is probably normal. If it occurs at the time of intercourse, it may be lubrication.

1
Posted by: monz | 2008/05/29

You and your partner must go the clinic,

Reply to monz