Question
Posted by: Waya | 2004/10/12

Vagina wound

I have been having some pain when urinating for the pat 3 weeks and yesterday noticed that I have a small wound inside my vagina lip. Its very painful when urinating unless if I sit in a certain angle that urine does not pass by that side. What kid of medication can I use for this or should I just wait for it to go away on its own? am currently taking some tablets that my doctor gave me for vaginal discharge.please help!

It could be herpes. There are tablets and cream to help control the symptoms. See a gynae