Question
Posted by: Lee | 2004/10/15

Vagina stretched!

Is it possible that your vagina can be stretched? I have had 3 children all natural birth and did not have any tearing or cutting. My youngest is 8 years old but I have been finding that about 2 years ago I am not getting much sensation when my husband and I make love. It feels as though it has become too big (stretched?). I still reach a climax but I would like to know if there is a procedure that can be done where I can have lift or tightener done. If this is possible please suggest someone in South Africa?

This is probably more an age related issue. see a gynae for a check up and advice

3
Posted by: Tash | 2004/10/15

Its called Kegal Excercises, It really works !!!

Reply to Tash
Posted by: Laz | 2004/10/15

You can do a pelvic excersise, you squeze the inner part of your vagina. This you can do anytime anywhere nobody can see you.

Check your progress while you urinate or while having sex.

Reply to Laz
Posted by: andy | 2004/10/15

Hi Lee,
I don't know of about surgical procedures that can be done in SA but you can do exercise during which you subtract your vaginal muscles. there is a name for this exercise but I can't remember it right now. you can do it while watching TV, before you get up in the morning or sleep at night.
Give it a try. Good luck

Reply to andy