Question
Posted by: brooke | 2008/02/04

vagina sore all the time

i have this problem for 4 years now,and its noyt getting any better, i have bee to gyneos and drs, i took every pill and cream given to me,even the dr's 5 questions here ive used the advices still, im sore and burning like hell, two weeks ago i did a pep smear and my results came back normal,and still im burning. i am my wits ends now, i really dont know what is wrong, im tired of going to the dr's and spreading my legs all the time and i dont have medical aid so you can imagine the financial difficulty i am in.

I'm afraid I cannot assess your difficult problem without a full examination.

1
Posted by: brooke | 2008/02/07

and i have this thick white discharge.

Reply to brooke