Question
Posted by: tjolie | 2007/07/27

Vagina not healing

Hey Doc

I have been having a problem with my vagina, for the last year. I recently had a ovarian cyts taken out. Now i am having bad infection, it itches alot have discharge every day and it has a smell. It also burns now and then. Ive been tested for STD's everything but nothing is working.

Help its costing me a fortune, and im losing my sex drive.

The discharge could be thrush. Have you tried Canesten pessaries?

3
Posted by: lolo | 2007/07/27

im expiriencing the same problem until i was advised to use plain yorgut, use an applicater filled with the yogurt and insert it, do this for few days, works wonders.

Reply to lolo
Posted by: sbosh | 2007/07/27

my vagina is too big and has a lot of discharge now my boyfriend thinks i've been cheating on him and its not like i've been having sex with a lot men i am 21yrs and i've been wiyh 3 men so far i dont even have a baby i dont know what to do anymore plz help me

Reply to sbosh
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/07/27

put about 10 tablespoons of vinigar in your bath water every night, wear ONLY cotton undies and try using tea tree oil, just one or two drops on a tampon and insert it, it burns alot but trust me it really really works. also start drinking either cranberry juice or look for cranberry tablets from health shops, it could be that you have a bladder infection which keeps reinfecting your vagina. i'm only giving you advice of things i did. about 7 years ago i had the same thing, thrush every week, all of the above really helped me.

Reply to Nicky