Question
Posted by: Hoover | 2004/02/17

Vacuum cleaner

I used a vacuum cleaner to get off a few times a couple of years ago. Could I have caused damage to my penis?

Using a vacuum cleaner, or any vacuum-pump device, to swell and stimulate your penis is not a good idea. It can rupture blood vessels and desensitize this precious organ. If you're still enjoying your masturbatory pleasure after doing this, count yourself fortunate.

Visit the website www.jackinworld.com for all your male masturbation information or contact SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 for a referral to a helth care professional in your area.

1
Posted by: 007 | 2004/02/17

Nothing sucks like Electrolux!

Reply to 007