Question

Vaccines before pregnancy

I am planning to get pregnant in the next year and want to get vaccinated to prevent certain diseases that can hold danger to the unborn baby. I am thinking of Rubella, Tetanus, Hep A + B and the Flu vaccine. I want to know which of these can be given at once or how long apart from each other should they be taken. I am in a high risk profession and don't want to take any chances.

Dear Anon
I would take them about 1 month apart - Rubella, Hep and Flu are all viral and the body just needs time to recover from the one before taking the next but technically one can take more than one vaccine simultaneously.