Posted by: Honey | 2004/02/24


I am a women aged 36, 2 kids girl 20 and boy 9 yrs.
I think my vagina is getting smaller, this I felt when making love. My man could also feel that it is tighter, I should be happy for he enjoys it. My problem is it is painful when he tries to insert it, we strugle for some time and when it does get in the skin insides my vagina stretch, get bruised and get cuts. I had a sever case of the above I could not seat for long. It looked like it was torn, it was painful to the touch - it was bruised, my doctor even thought I was raped. I was on antibiotics, a gynea recommended the douche which helped. I abstained for 3 weeks. When we resumed it was even tighter - I am now scared of making love. Please help me

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I doubt that your vagina is getting smaller. It may be that you are lacking lubrication. You should ask your partner to spend time on foreplay and you could also use KY jelly.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.