Question
Posted by: Honey | 2004/02/24

V-smaller

I am a women aged 36, 2 kids girl 20 and boy 9 yrs.
I think my vagina is getting smaller, this I felt when making love. My man could also feel that it is tighter, I should be happy for he enjoys it. My problem is it is painful when he tries to insert it, we strugle for some time and when it does get in the skin insides my vagina stretch, get bruised and get cuts. I had a sever case of the above I could not seat for long. It looked like it was torn, it was painful to the touch - it was bruised, my doctor even thought I was raped. I was on antibiotics, a gynea recommended the douche which helped. I abstained for 3 weeks. When we resumed it was even tighter - I am now scared of making love. Please help me

I doubt that your vagina is getting smaller. It may be that you are lacking lubrication. You should ask your partner to spend time on foreplay and you could also use KY jelly.