Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/11/01

UTI

Hi, i feel the urge to go the toilet every five min. Pressure on my bladder, and when in the bathroom, only drops come out. Slight smell, Burining feeling - other than that no other symptoms. What can i take to elieviate this (other than going to my doctor) i dont have medical aid... Please Help or any other advise out there.

Try Citrosoda and drink lots of fluids. If this does not help, you may need antibiotics.

2
Posted by: Tumi | 2010/11/02

Hi from the symptoms...its sounds like you are suffering from a bladder infection. Go to your nearest pharmacy and get Citro Soda it costs arund R60...but also explain the symptoms to the pharmacists to get a proper diagnosis and please drink lots of water, it should clear within a day or two.

Gudluck...

Reply to Tumi