Question
Posted by: Lizelle | 2007/12/21

Uterus to small

Hi there, can you please help? I went for a ultra sound yesterday, and the docter found that my uterus is smaller than my bladder. I went to see him because i'm getting very painfull periods and it last up to three weeks. What is the possibility that I will ever have children of my own? I'm getting married May 2008.
Please, I need to know everything there is to know about this!

It is very unusual for a uterus to be too small to function. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist but I doubt that this would be a problem.

1
Posted by: hema | 2008/05/08

hi i'm 32yrs old hubby 31 yrs old.married for 4 years.off the pill for 2 yrs. i found i have a fibros growth. i have removed 5 of them.i have another 2 of them.I have just gone for a labperscope a week a go.the dr told me ,i have a large uterus , my right hand tubes are fine & healty but left tubes are blocked.if the tubes are blocked can something be done about it.if the uterus is big can be able to have a baby.Husband has a low sperm count.PLEASE HELP US.

Reply to hema