Posted by: Uterasia | 2009/04/20

Uterus problems

I went to the dr sometime ago. A dye was pump into my uterus to detemine if my tubes are open. The tubes were fine but the dr discovered my uterus is indented on top. He was not sure if its just a growth or if I was born like that. It looked like an upside down pear. I Googled Bicornuate and Septate Uterus and got some answers. Mine looks more bicornuate. What treatment would you suggest and would I be able to fall pregnant? I am 36 now and we' ve been trying for 3 years now. The Gynes I went to was too casual about this problem, as far as I was concerned. The one just put me on clomid and said if it did noet work after 3 months I must come back. Of course I didn' t.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The uterine problem will not cause you not to fall pregnant, though it can cause miscarriages when you are pregnant. You need to see why you are not conceiving. Perhaps you should see a fertility expert.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.