Question
Posted by: mfh | 2003/03/20

uteras evacuation, still 2 mm film left in womb

I have had a miscarriage , my womb was evacuated last week 14/3/2003. Went to gynae yesterday(19/3/2003). The scan showed a shaded area 2 mm in breadth. Should my womb have showed nothing/empty? How will this little "left" come out? Do I bleed that out? When can I resume sexual relations? My gynae did not scrape me womb, should he have???

You say your womb was evacuated - this is a scrape or the equivalent of it. 2mm is a minute area, little bigger than a pinhead. This will either be absorbed or come out without your even realising it.
You should wait 4-6 weeks before resuming sexual activity.