Question
Posted by: Little Lotta | 2003/01/24

USN Weigh loss complex

Is there anyone who have used this product and how is it working with you? I know with phedra cut you have to do hard exersice but what about this product? Which product of USN is best if you exersice eg health walker for 20 - 25 min per day?

Dear Lotta
If the product contains herbal epinephrine (appetite suppressant), caffeine and chromium, it is very similar to the Phedra-cut and will give more or less the same results - check the label. Be careful if you develop any negative side-effects such as anxiety, problems with urination, tremor, insomnia, irregular heartbeats, etc, as epinephrine and caffeine can cause such effects. I reckon you will still have to reduce your energy intake to achieve proper weight loss.
Take care