Question
Posted by: Joey | 2005/12/01

USN supplements

I keep to a strict exercise routine, but am a bit dissapointed with the results I am seeing. Would you recommend the use of the USN products to build lean muscle and help with weight loss?

hi Joey

I think that diet and training should be looked at before you turn to supplements. My opinion on this is that supplements should be the absolute last avenue, only when you are convinced that all others are exhausted. I don't know what you have done in training, or what your diet is like, but I am almost sure that you will find something there that you can improve for further results. For example, if you have only been training for a few months, even up to 6, you won't see changes yet, it may take another few months. This is particularly the case for weight loss if you are also trying to build lean muscle. Also, the type of training you are doing is important. You must be sure that you have the correct duration, intensity and volume of training and that this is combined with appropriate diet. If you do all this first, then still decide you need a supplement, then you can consider a protein shake to build muscle, if that's your main goal. But to lose weight, I still think that training is far more effective than any of these other supplement routes.

1
Posted by: Runner/trainer | 2005/12/02

I suggest that you should use them in combination with a diet that they should supply. you should also try to use a diet that makes you gain weight if you are under weight.

Reply to Runner/trainer