Question
Posted by: Reeta | 2004/11/13

USN - PhedraCut tabs?

Does USN - Phedra-Cut tabs work? Any feedback from readers who've had a good response by using it?
Any tips to accelerate weight-loss? At a plateu now... doing lots of exercise and eating right.

Hi Reeta

Phedra-Cut is a no-go as far as I am concerned. It contains a derivative of ephedrine, which has been linked to death during exercise, because it affects central nervous system function and this in turn affects the heart and so in fact, the product has been banned in certain countries. I think from memory the US was first to ban it and may just be that we are little behind on this front. The other thing is that there is no scientific evidence that it works, and so when people see results, they often think it is the supplement but in fact, you can probably pinpoint that it is more the diet or exercise that has changed and had an effect.

As for your plateau, this depends on many factors and so I would be guessing if I said it was one thing. I think that you need to look at the duration, frequency and intensity of the exercise you are doing, and also look at your current body weight, because it may be that you are at a plateau because the body is at its optimal level. i can't speculate on these, but I certainly do think that supplements are not the way to go.

1
Posted by: Nasi | 2004/11/18

I myself have fond Phedra-cut has had a spectacular effect on my training results as well as mental focus and i lost 5kg in just over two weeks taking 8 tabs a day ,eating my normal junk food diet and training 4 times a week(just cardio sessions of 30-40 mins each)
Maybe it works differently for different people but i experienced absolutely no negative side effects,just lots of energy,which is GOOD

Reply to Nasi