Question
Posted by: star | 2005/12/14

USN

Have you had good feed back on the usage of USN products? I am 53kg and 1.63 m tall, I am not fat I just have a tummy. Will the phedra cut help or will it also make the breats smaller. ( I exercise 5 times a week. Mainly cardio but i have started tummy exercises every day now.

Hi Star

Some of the USN products are pretty good. That's not to say it's because they are USN that they are good, because there are about 4 or 5 very big supplement manufacturers who all make pretty decent supplements in certain areas. The only supplement I would ever recommend is a protein shake. Phedra cut is not one that I support the use of. In fact, phedra containing products were recently banned in the USA, and then unbanned (I think, not 100% sure of this) because of a lack of evidence, even though they were implicated in a couple of deaths during exercise. The problem with supplements is that they are never tested properly, yet still prescribe as though there were medicinal. If a drug company wanted to release a new headache tablet for example it would be rigorously tested, taking many years to reach the commercial market, yet supplements are never tested, just released right away, so that alone makes me incredibly suspicious of them. They make huge claims that can't be backed up, and the only evidence you ever find is anecdotal and so I believe that you are better off relying on healthy diet and regular exercise, particularly if you want to lose some weight. THere are no shortcuts, that's the bottom line and unfortunately supplements have taken the focus off the hard work that is involved and 'conned' people into believe that there is sucess in a powder form, and it's just not true.