Question
Posted by: L | 2005/11/28

Using the pill to stop period for a few months

I am using the pill for medical reasons and wanted to know if it is safe to miss your periods using the pill for a few months. I am just a bit worried because I suffer with blood circulation problems and suppose to be taking 1/4 disprin everyday, but am not.
I am worried about blood clotting because I do notice blood clots during menstruation anyway. Should I be concerned?

Thanking You
L

Please give more information as to the medical problems for which you are using the Pill. If you are prone to blood clots, the Pill may not be a good idea.

1
Posted by: L | 2005/11/28

I am responding to a previous question that I asked.
I am using Ovral for a hormonal imbalance. Do you think that it is wise to use the pill in my situation to delay my period for a few months? I suffer with a blood circulation problem called Raynards Syndrome.

Really appreciate your help
Thanking You
L

My previous question and your response is below:

Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:

Reply to L