Question
Posted by: PAULA | 2004/11/02

USING SLIMMING DROPS BEFORE CONCEIVING

HOW HARMFULL IS USING HERBEX OR LEANOR BEFORE TRYING TO CONCEIVE - AS I AM OVERWEIGHT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO SHED A FEW KILO'S BUT HAVING THESE DROPS IN MY SYSTEM WILL IT AFFECT ME SHOULD I DISCOVER WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS THAT I AM PREGNANT?

The effect on pregnancy is not known. If you are planning a pregnancy, you should stop the medicines in the second half of each cycle.

4
Posted by: PAULA | 2004/11/08

THANKS DOC FOR SHOWING CONCERN

HAVE A FAB DAY!!!

Reply to PAULA
Posted by: Paula | 2004/11/03

Thanks Dundun & Lans for your input.

I was actually thinking of going back to Weigh Less as i was on this eating plan a few years back and i did very good.

Reply to Paula
Posted by: dundun | 2004/11/03

Hi Paula

I was wondering the same thing. I am on Herbalife, and never felt better, it is all natural and will not harm you or the baby. You can carry using it right through your pregnancy. It is a food supplement, and it tastes good and is full of nutrients, proteins and vitamins. It does not contain any fat burners, those are bad for you, specially now that you are trying to concieve.

Good luck.

Dundun

Reply to dundun
Posted by: lans | 2004/11/03

Dear Payla,

slimming drops are not good for you - why don't you try weighless - I lost 14 kgs in 4 months and never felt so healthy - because you eat a lot and very healthy - just a suggestion

Reply to lans