Question
Posted by: V | 2005/11/27

Using Ovral

I have been using Ovral for about 3 months now, they have been prescribed since I have an hormone imbalance. Previously I was using Triphasal because of painful periods. I have noticed that I still suffer with quiet severe pain during my period, is this stress related or should I change my pill?
And also I have these hormonal blemishes on my skin that never seem to clear up, they keep reoccurring, any suggestions on what I should use? The blemishes are like a pigmentation and it seems darken during my menstruation cycle.

Thanking You
V

The blemishes are probably related to the Pill. You could try using Skinoren cream and a good sunblock. If the Ovral does not relieve the period pains, changing pill is unlikely to help. Try Ponstan with your periods. If this does not help, you may need to be checked for an underlying cause.

Best wsies