Question
Posted by: Taryn | 2008/01/08

Using antibiotics while exercising

I'm on antibiotics for a scalp infection caused by a mixture of eczema & sun exposure. I am currently doing vigorous training for the police (running, situps etc). Is it ok to continue with this training while taking antibiotics

Hallo Taryn
Yes this should not be a problem - just don't exercise if you have flu or other viral infections.

1
Posted by: Mrs T | 2008/08/27

I would just like to know when it is safe to start training again after having suffered with the flu. I' m on an anti-biotic as well for Tracheal and chest infection, although, having said that, I feel alot better and ready to hit the gym again.

Reply to Mrs T