Question
Posted by: LISA | 2004/11/11

USELESS SITE

ITS VERY FUNNY SOME OF THE QUESTIONS YOU ANSWER AND SOME YOU DON'T SO QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THIS GYNAE ITS UNPROFFETIONAL TELL THE POEPLE IFYOU KNOW DON'T JUST IGNORE THEIR PROBLEM ITS WRONG CAUSE WE ARE WAISTING OUR TIME BY RIGHTING TO YOU AND YOU DONT RESPOND.

I answer all questions unless they are social exchanges, addressed to specific people or have already been answered correctly.

10
Posted by: Kay-Leigh | 2004/11/12

Why do I get this extremely strong sense you are a drug addict or an alcoholic or both, LISA ?

Reply to Kay-Leigh
Posted by: LISA | 2004/11/12

IS JOU MA SE DINK ALL OF YOU BITCHES I'M STILL SAYING THIS IS A USELESS SITE DOOS

Reply to LISA
Posted by: Z | 2004/11/11

Lisa,

I think you need the sight that is called "CyberShrink " you really need it girl so leave this site and I'm sure CyberShrink will help you to sort out allllllll your problems!!!

Good Luck
Z

Reply to Z
Posted by: Samantha | 2004/11/11

Geeez Lisa - a little angry are we? So glad I don't know you! How awful to be YOU and have so much anger and horridness.

Hope we don't see you here again.

PS Jelly - love your comment!!

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Jelly | 2004/11/11

Cheers Lisa - dont let the door hit you on the ass as you leave.

Reply to Jelly
Posted by: LISA | 2004/11/11

GO TO HELL JESS B****

Reply to LISA
Posted by: jess | 2004/11/11

My God girl you need to learn how to spell!

Reply to jess
Posted by: Sana | 2004/11/11

what was your question, did u have a look at the archives on teh left hand site cos they answer most questions asked here

Reply to Sana
Posted by: lan | 2004/11/11

lisa,

some of the people answering questions on this website are very knowledable - Gynadoc is wasting her time answering questions that has been answered correctly - if you really have a serious problem - you should consult you gynae

Reply to lan
Posted by: / | 2004/11/11

I'm so sorry you think this way, the gynae doc answer all questions, she might just take some time, go look back you'll see that all questions do get answered,

the only questions she doesn't go into is that which is adressed to a specific person or if the question line reads something like I'm pregnant, or update,

Reply to /