Posted by: Busie | 2011/09/26

Urticaria Allergy PLS HELP ME

Dear Doctor

I just foundout that i''''m having an urticaria allergy, i went to the GP and they made the blood test and thy found nothing in my blood but then again last week another GP told that i''''m having the above name allergy. These spots keep coming and going and they dont leave not even a mark or spot.

Please help what the cos of this allergy its a new thing for me since now i just got married i never had it before. Can i be able to treat it?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Unfortunately, I am unable to examine you and can not provide you with an explanation for your allergic skin reaction. I therefore, strongly recommend that you consult a dermatologist for an examination to determine the cause for your urticaria. Treatment will be prescribed accordingly.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.