Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/02

Urologist Visit

Me again. I went to the urologist today and he said that he doubt that the problem is a stricture. He said that the problem can be my foreskin which is dirty underneath with smegma and that causes infection into the urethra. I got Remicaine jelly which is an anaesthetic so that I can wash and clean the sensitive glans.

I want to know if the anaesthetic will help as I am REALLY scared to touch my glans in a painful/sensitive way. What is the best thing here?

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I AM SO SCARED TO CLEAN IT UP!!!

Expert ImageTeen expert

what the doctor has prescribed you is for a reason. As a urologist he knows what is required, and you need to follow his advice.

From now on you must also keep your foreskin clean by washing it every day or further infections will occur.

If you don't clean it now the pain from an infection will be far worse than touching your sensitive glans.

Well done on doing what you have done so far, now keep going.

1
Posted by: pride | 2004/11/23

iam prescribed with remicaine jelly for rhoumatoid arthritis on .i want to know how helpful is the medication for my condition

Reply to pride