Posted by: Me | 2004/11/02

Urologist Visit

Hi Doc

Me again. I went to the urologist today and he said that he doubt that the problem is a stricture. He said that the problem can be my foreskin which is dirty underneath with smegma and that causes infection into the urethra. I got Remicaine jelly which is an anaesthetic so that I can wash and clean the sensitive glans.

I want to know if the anaesthetic will help as I am REALLY scared to touch my glans in a painful/sensitive way. What is the best thing here?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageTeen expert


what the doctor has prescribed you is for a reason. As a urologist he knows what is required, and you need to follow his advice.

From now on you must also keep your foreskin clean by washing it every day or further infections will occur.

If you don't clean it now the pain from an infection will be far worse than touching your sensitive glans.

Well done on doing what you have done so far, now keep going.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: pride | 2004/11/23

iam prescribed with remicaine jelly for rhoumatoid arthritis on .i want to know how helpful is the medication for my condition

Reply to pride

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.