Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/26

Urologist Visit

My dad was at the urologist today for his checkup - he had a kidney stone not very long ago. My dad told the doctor about my problem (stricture) and the urologist told my dad that I don't have to be scared as he won't be doing anything to me. He gave my dad a form of Ampath (pathologists) in order for me to go for a blood test and urine sample in the week, so that I can go and see him on next Tuesday, as he is only in our town on Tuesdays, and I was in school this morning, of course. Further he told my dad that he will only take a sonar when I go visit him next week, and then take it from there.

I feel much better, although I am a bit nervous about tommorrow's blood test.

I just want to thank you for all your help and effort during this time that I was so afraid.

I FEEL TONS BETTER!!!

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

pleased to hear things are working out for you. If you don't like blood being taken take deep slow breaths when they are taking the blood and also look the other way.

Glad to be of help, take care