Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2007/08/07

Urm.. me again

If you struggle to get your kitty to take pills do what i do. Crush the pill into powder, mix with liver spread, rub on front legs. Cat will lick off allllll of it.

Just dont put more that one liver paste coated cat in the same room at the same time.. its not a pretty picture.

I have a strange thing on my mind today (studying criminal law today). One of the cases i just read was about a poor man who was walking home with some clothes, shoes and food in a paper bag when he was robbed and threatened with an axe. he gave up the bag, then ran home, got a knife, found the guy who robbed him and asked for his bag back. the guy again threatened him with an axe, so the poor man killed him. He got off on Private defence.

Ok so the guy was poor, and probably all he owned in the world was in that paper bag, but does that give him the right to kill for 50 rands worth of stuff?

But then the other guy should not have robbed him, then he would still be alive.

But what is worth killing someone over?

I can only imagine killing someone to protect a loved one. Material possessions can be replace a life cannot...

its just hard to weigh up which persons rights mean more. the poor guys right to security and possessions or the robbers right to life.

Too much thinking on not enough sleep.. never did agree with me.

he he he. I was trying the liver paste idea ( he prefers Woolworths ) --- but hadn't thought of the leg thing. Tell me, do I rub the gooey mix onto HIS front legs or Mine ?