Question
Posted by: Aries | 2004/11/18

Urine tests

My son has been using dagga for about 2 years and benzien on and off about a year ago. When I found out, I took him to SANCA and I'm having regular urine tests done for that and various other substances he could have used.
The first test showed defenite signs of dagga, but nothing else.
The tests after that showed absolutely no traces of dagga or anything else. So did the tests after that.
I have VERY good reason to believe that he is still smoking dagga, and now I am worried that he could have found a way to 'Gyppo' the tests. Is that possible?
And I also want to know: If I take a urine sample from him on say, a Frday night and take it in to be tested on a Monday, will I still get accurate results?
Please help me. I'm desperate. What could I do?

Expert ImageArchive

Oh yes, they do indeed try and falsify their tests! An old trick is to take someone else's urine. We usually

1
Posted by: Aries | 2004/11/23

Your reply was cut off. It ends at "We usually...
Please post it again

Reply to Aries