Question
Posted by: tracey | 2004/10/25

urine test - too early? Please help

I know I shouldn't have done a test today, but I did. I am on 11 dpo (had IUI 11 days ago) and am day 26 of a 29 day cycle.

I did a urine test this morning and it was negative. It was a sensitive test that detects HCG of 25. If I am pregnant would I get a faint positive or is it too early? Am desperate to know!!!!!!!

Too early. Try again in a few days.

2
Posted by: Care | 2004/10/26

Hang in there ladies it will happen in good time. I know how you feel but I think the best thing is to not worry about it so much. I know easier said than done. Good luck!

Reply to Care
Posted by: Nix | 2004/10/25

Think it may be too early, Tracey. Try hang on till your blood test on Friday.

I started spotting today, so I think that means my period is on its way (I usually have a few days of spotting before my period). Have been feeling quite down today.

Good luck for Friday. I have my blood test on Thursday but am certain it'll be negative (if AF hasn't arrived by then).

Love
Nix

Reply to Nix