Question
Posted by: Zee | 2008/05/22

Urine burning

Mu urine is burning me in the last three days and sometimes it stink.

Hi Zee
You probably have a bladder infection. Please see a doctor or a nurse at the pharmacy near you as you probably need antibiotics.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/30

Burning urine may indicate an UTI. Many people will not spontaneously clear the infection; one of the most frequent symptoms and signs experienced by most patients is a frequent urge to urinate, accompanied by pain or burning on urination. UTI is usually the result of bacteria in your urine. When being treated with certain medications, the symptoms of urinary tract infections usually clear up in a few days; however, you may need to continue using medications for a week or longer, depending on how you respond to the medication. Possibly the most well known natural form of relief is a natural herb supplement that fights UTI is called Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is made of all natural ingredients. These natural ingredients work as a diuretic which helps increase urination.

Posted by: anxious | 2008/05/22

It sounds like you have a bladder infection. Bad smeling urine is a sure sign of a possible infection, as is burning. Go to your gp and have an MC&S urine test - DONT leave it - otherwise you might end up with a kidney infection, which is far more difficult to treat. If your lab tests show up positive infection you will get antibiotic treatment which should clear up the infection pretty quickly. If you leave it, you will start feeling worse as well, with a possible fever and things will just get more complicated! Rather go to your doctor now and get the treatment if you need it, early then you shouldnt have problems later on.

I know all about this because I have chronic kidney problems and I know how important it is to seek medical advice and not to ignore these type of symptoms, even if the results end up not showing up any infection!

Reply to anxious