Posted by: noname | 2008/09/19


was peeing just a few moments ago and when I was almost finished, I noticed that another substance was coming out and fell in the toliet in drops. It was not the normal c*m that comes out with ejaculation, but slightly different. I noticed that it burned my pen*s when it was coming out and now my testicals have shrunk and are tight. My area on my stomach slightly above my pen*s is hurting and almost feels like a really bad stomache ache.

Does anyone know anything about this and if it' s something to worry about?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Noname

Thank you for visiting

It is important that you consult a GP for a urine MC&S and a prostate examination, as it is possible that you have inflammation of your prostate or your testicals. This will have to be treated with antibiotics.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anxious | 2008/09/21

Maybe you have a bladder infection - hand in a sterile urine sample at your gp - make sure it is sent to the lab for detailed analysis. You will get antibiotics if the result shows up positive - its really simple and you shouldnt suffer in pain for nothing when it might be something very easy to treat.

Reply to anxious

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.