Posted by: noname | 2008/09/19

was peeing just a few moments ago and when I was almost finished, I noticed that another substance was coming out and fell in the toliet in drops. It was not the normal c*m that comes out with ejaculation, but slightly different. I noticed that it burned my pen*s when it was coming out and now my testicals have shrunk and are tight. My area on my stomach slightly above my pen*s is hurting and almost feels like a really bad stomache ache.

Does anyone know anything about this and if it' s something to worry about?

Dear Noname

Thank you for visiting

It is important that you consult a GP for a urine MC&S and a prostate examination, as it is possible that you have inflammation of your prostate or your testicals. This will have to be treated with antibiotics.

Posted by: anxious | 2008/09/21

Maybe you have a bladder infection - hand in a sterile urine sample at your gp - make sure it is sent to the lab for detailed analysis. You will get antibiotics if the result shows up positive - its really simple and you shouldnt suffer in pain for nothing when it might be something very easy to treat.

Reply to anxious