Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/28

urine

dear doc,

When I went to the toilet for the second time today after drinking three glasses of water, I saw that my urine was very yellow and there is this visible white things floating around in it. Do you perhaps know what that might be? My urine isn't burning or anything. I know that last night I started to get terrible cramps in my abdomen, like period pains. I skipped my period in Dec and had a 2day period with 3day brown discharge at the 12 of January. after that I left the pill.

I appreciate all your help! :-)

Ciska, I can’t really say, but it might be due to an infection or something that was in the toilet before you started. The best would be to have your urine tested if it happens again. Good luck.