Question
Posted by: Stella | 2007/04/03

Urinating Blood

Hello, I was wondering if any one can help me. I had my period last week Tuesday and it ended on Friday. All of a sudden i got this sore funny feeling when i go to the tiolette and my urine is a reddish colour. Please help me. I am on femodine ed.

It sounds like a bladder infection. See` your doctor. You may need antibiotics.

2
Posted by: Elle | 2007/04/04

I had something similar and was told i had protein in my urine which is very serious. Go to a doc asap and get antibiotics. My doc gave me utinn 400 and i was in the clear after a few days.

Reply to Elle
Posted by: Annies | 2007/04/03

Sounds like bladder infection. Get some antibiotics from your doc before it goes to the kidneys.

Reply to Annies