Question
Posted by: Ann | 2008/07/28

Urinating

Hi - I am a 31 yr old female, never had kids. The last month or so I have to get up during the night to urinate. This is very annoying, is there something I can do or can you tell me why this this is an occurence every night.

A bladder infection is a possible cause. Sometimes an 'irritable bladder' can also do this. There are medications available but you would need to have a confirmed diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2008/07/28

have you ruled out pregnancy? I never used to get up at night and from about 5 weeks of pregnancy i get up at least 3 - 4 times a night

Reply to Nix