Question
Posted by: Irritated | 2008/07/24

Urinary Incontinence???

It' s 2 years now that I gave birth via caesarian section, and I had a ligation at the same time. I began having stomach pains after about 6 months after op. I went for CT scan etc, but nothing found. Then I had a Urinary tract infection, and was given antibiotics. A couple of months ago, I started experiencing urine problems. If I am sitting at work, or walking or driving, or sleeping, I feel this dripping, and my panty liner / panty is wet with pee. I can' t seem to control this.. Please help me? Which doctor is the best to go to? I still experience the stomach cramps as well.

See a gynaecologist for further tests regarding the urine leakage. You may also be referred to a urologist.

1
Posted by: Meadow | 2008/07/24

The specialist for urinary issues is a urologist. But if you cannot find any, you may consider consulting your gynaecologist. I also has a problem of an overactive bladder, where most of the time I have to run to the toilet. My gynae prescibed certain tablets for me (I forgot the name thereof but it starts with a D). I have started using them recently, so I have not seen the results yet.

Reply to Meadow