Posted by: Irritated | 2008/07/24

Urinary Incontinence???

It' s 2 years now that I gave birth via caesarian section, and I had a ligation at the same time. I began having stomach pains after about 6 months after op. I went for CT scan etc, but nothing found. Then I had a Urinary tract infection, and was given antibiotics. A couple of months ago, I started experiencing urine problems. If I am sitting at work, or walking or driving, or sleeping, I feel this dripping, and my panty liner / panty is wet with pee. I can' t seem to control this.. Please help me? Which doctor is the best to go to? I still experience the stomach cramps as well.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

See a gynaecologist for further tests regarding the urine leakage. You may also be referred to a urologist.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Meadow | 2008/07/24

The specialist for urinary issues is a urologist. But if you cannot find any, you may consider consulting your gynaecologist. I also has a problem of an overactive bladder, where most of the time I have to run to the toilet. My gynae prescibed certain tablets for me (I forgot the name thereof but it starts with a D). I have started using them recently, so I have not seen the results yet.

Reply to Meadow

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.